Monday, June 24, 2013

Caite's 14th Bday Party!

Caite turned 14 yesterday and we celebrated at a reservoir! Which reservoir, I have no clue. It was something like Ash-un-la-de-um-dee-da-o-ar. But I sure had a lot of fun! Since this IS my blog I'm going to be selfish and start with a picture of me!


Though the water was a little cold Caite swam like there was no tomorrow!


Once Becky got in, it wasn't that bad!


I should have made Caite and her friends pose, but I thought these pictures turned out a little better. Didn't realize I didn't get one with everyone looking at me.





Caite and her friends got to go tubing on the boat which looked like a blast. I need to get in on that action next time!



"Tay-Tay" Caite's niece had A LOT of fun. Taylee -not really sure how to spell her name- has a really cute personality. She loves swimming as much as her Auntie! They're going to have a lot of fun together! Reminds me of playing with my nephew and niece when I was her age! 



And no birthday is complete without a cake fight!!




I took some group photos of party-goers walking up the dock which I will wrap up with.  If anyone reading this wants the link to the full pictures to download please ask! They are all uploaded to Picasa Web Albums and Dropbox.







No comments:

Post a Comment